KWorld Editing USB DVD MAKER 2
|* AV/ S-Video input
* One Button Recording
* Included CyberLink PowerDirector 6.5
* Supports iPod/PSP Format
* Bonus CD: CG PAK/DVLoops
* Supports Mac OS/ Supports Microsoft Windows XP/ Microsoft Windows Vista 32/64/Microsoft Windows 7 32/64
|Salvage Your Memory - From Your VHS Cassettes to DVD/VCD
USB 2.0 plug-and-play interface
One-touch record button
Create videos in high-resolution HD-DVD Video format from any sources
Create your DVDs in 16:9 widescreen format and burn to VCD/DVD with matching menus and background music automatically
Create home videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, PowerProducer 4, CG Pak and DV Loops
Supports external video inputs: Composite and S-Video
One Touch record Button
When you are under CyberLink PowerDirector 6 capture mode, at the touch of a button, rapidly copy analog video from any sources in Mpeg 4/2/1 format to your computer. Transform, edit, and rearrange these clippings into creative home videos!
Creates Video Discs from Camcorders and VHS Recorders in High-Resolution DVD Video Format
To transfer movies from your camcorders and VHS recorders to High-Resolution DVD discs, DVD Maker 2 simplifies this process along with professional-looking DVD menus. Save yourself from purchasing expensive HD-DVD burners and its exclusively corresponding expensive blank discs! Now you can burn high-resolution DVDs on any standard DVD burner with low-cost blank discs that can play on HD-DVD-compatible DVD players.
16:9 Widescreen Format and Burn to CD/DVD with Matching Menus
We support 16:9 widescreen format, to create your video in this format, it must be specified this at the start. The design and editing is automatically set to 16:9 mode, as are the matching DVD menus. Once burned to VCD/DVD, you can enjoy the results on your widescreen TV in full-screen cinema format without any annoying black bars or distortions.
Create Home Videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, PowerProducer 4, CG Pak and DV Loops
CyberLink PowerDirector 6 is the total solution video editing software that enables you to unleash your movie making creativity for pro users and for authoring and burning your videos and photos on CD or DVD for entry level. They offer a wide variety of features to help you produce your own VCD/DVD movies and view them on the TV/PC or share with friends and family.
● USB 2.0 Interface
● Automatic NTSC/PAL detection
● Capture Video Source from VHS, V8, Hi8, etc.
● Burn video files on to DVD/VCD/SVCD
● Output as a file for iPod or PSP and you also can Publish directly to YouTube
● Right-to-disc enables direct recording of DV content to DVD disc via CyberLink PowerProducer 4.
● Support Hardware one-button recording when you are under PowerDirector 6 Capture mode.
● Support Red LED turns on and turns off by recording function.
● Support Mac
● Video resolution:
NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
● Bundle with CG PAK and DV Loops CD which include all CG types needed in video editing, such as full screen cards, subtitles, frames. And DV Loops is a specially designed seamless animation library for digital video.
● Pentium-IV 1.6GHz or higher (recommended)
● 256 MB RAM of system memory or above (recommended)
● One available USB port (preferably USB2.0)
● Graphics Card (Must support DirectX 9.0c)
● Sound Card (AC97 compatible sound card)
● 1GB Free HD Space
● CD-ROM Drive (For software installation)
● Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista/Windows 7/Apple Mac
ACCESSORIES (Package Contents)
● DVD Maker 2 (UB315-E)
● External USB Cable
● Quick Start Guide
● CD-ROM with Driver
● CD-ROM with CyberLink PowerDirector 6 and CyberLink PowerProducer 4
● CD-ROM with ImageDJ CG PAK and DV LOOPS